Stay In Touch

My photo
Gillespie, Illinois, United States
Experienced,artistic and passionate soap artisan. New Artfire store up here: http://WildSense.artfire.com ~*~ Don't forget to check out my Wild Sense aromatics Fan Page on Facebook too!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Valentine's and Easter Soaps

I'm still playing with my new Soap Hutch mold, and will try to get those first pics uploaded asap. In the meantime here's a pic of some cute M&P soap that I made for the local shop  here in Gillespie - The Chandellier (Upscale Resale). They have some gorgeous new items in store - handbags, glassware and some new furniture pieces too.
And of course, now have a nice selection of my Valentine's soaps in store as well, with more coming soon! There are beautiful Rose Heart soaps, as well as handpainted Soap Roses, and more Whipped Butters in stock. I'm also working on some cute little Easter sets with egg-shaped bath bombs, a soap and a purse spray fragrance, so check back for more pics. Today I'll be swirling in my new mold and trying out some sniff-a-licious new floral fragrances from www.elementsbathandbody.com; Blossom, an upscale gorgeous floral blend, as well as Frangipani, Kumquat and a few more. Happy Soaping!

No comments:

Post a Comment