Stay In Touch

My photo
Gillespie, Illinois, United States
Experienced,artistic and passionate soap artisan. New Artfire store up here: http://WildSense.artfire.com ~*~ Don't forget to check out my Wild Sense aromatics Fan Page on Facebook too!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

WildSense Artfire Studio is Live!


Go take a peek at my Artfire Studio.
Wild Sense Artfire Studio

The design and photos aren't the concept I originally wanted but I procrastinated so much getting this up it was high time I just DID it. I will mess around more with a "concept theme" for more cohesive photos and graphics on my actual website when I launch that as a companion to the Artfire Studio. In the meantime, get ready to shop! Still lots of soaps to load up on the site but I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment