Stay In Touch

My photo
Gillespie, Illinois, United States
Experienced,artistic and passionate soap artisan. New Artfire store up here: http://WildSense.artfire.com ~*~ Don't forget to check out my Wild Sense aromatics Fan Page on Facebook too!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Delving into Digital Scrapbooking

I've been trying to do something with all of my family photos, so I have plans this winter to make albums and scan as many as possible so I can also make digital albums.
I found this nifty little site with a free scrapbooking program, I thought I'd try out, although I also use Paint Shop Pro. I'll see how I like it and post my results here at some point.


I've been exploring a lot of the digital scrap booking sites, such as Groovy Scraps, Scrap It Sassy, Scrapbook-Bytes, Scrappin' Digi Kreations, to name a few. Fun stuff this is.
There is a treasure trove of freebies as well as commercial use and designer scraps out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment