Stay In Touch

My photo
Gillespie, Illinois, United States
Experienced,artistic and passionate soap artisan. New Artfire store up here: http://WildSense.artfire.com ~*~ Don't forget to check out my Wild Sense aromatics Fan Page on Facebook too!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Missing old friends


Well folks, I finally broke down and got myself a Facebook page. So that means I'm on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Yahoo 360, Mobile texting and Google Blogger, as well as developing my GreenGoddess website. Guess you could say I'm connected enough for now. But there are so many friends I've lost touch with over the years, it's been difficult trying to find them all. Alas, I am shaking myself out of my reverie and back to the present where a lot of luxurious oils and butters are calling to me, telling me that I need to make them into some wonderful new soaps!
(this is an older post that has been edited to remove name content)

No comments:

Post a Comment