Stay In Touch

My photo
Gillespie, Illinois, United States
Experienced,artistic and passionate soap artisan. New Artfire store up here: http://WildSense.artfire.com ~*~ Don't forget to check out my Wild Sense aromatics Fan Page on Facebook too!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Blooming Magnolias and other Inspirational Signs of Spring


I just adore this time of year, when the magnolia trees start to blossom and you can smell the flowers instead of just the wet dirt. I have daffodils coming up in the front yard, and many new plants started in the house that are almost ready to be hardened off outside. Thankfully, my neighbor has a lilac bush, as I do not, and I'm looking forward to getting a sniffer full of that delicious odor. I'm having hubby upload this blog while I'm away, so I can get a pic of the pretty new Lilac soap up. Cheers to Spring everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous soap!!!!! I am not surprised. How are you???

    Smiles,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete