Stay In Touch

My photo
Gillespie, Illinois, United States
Experienced,artistic and passionate soap artisan. New Artfire store up here: http://WildSense.artfire.com ~*~ Don't forget to check out my Wild Sense aromatics Fan Page on Facebook too!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Spring Soaps

Well I'm happy to say there are at least four of the new Spring Floral Soaps cured and I'm making more every couple of days. Ready to go are Jasmine Jewel, Lovely Lilac, Hummingbird Hibiscus, and Ume Blossom. Although these aren't classified as "all botanical" they each contain beneficial extracts and special ingredients. Lilac, Jasmine and Ume Blossom (Asian Plum Blosom) all have added Silk Protein; Hibiscus is formulated with Hibiscus-infused oils, and contains real Hibiscus Botanical Extract, and dried Hibiscus Petals.




More fun new soaps will be ready for sale in a week or two! Whipped Cream Soaps with assorted fruits embedded- don't have the new pics ready yet but to the left is a pic from a year or two ago when I was making the Berry Delicious Whipped Soaps. This time there will be more kinds- Peaches & Cream, Apple a la Mode, Strawberries & Cream, and Blackberry Vanilla. I might get around to making a few Banana Splits too, just for giggles.

Still hoping to have my website ready but I just can't devote as much time to it as I'd like and there are many more things I want to do with it before I consider it "ready". I'll post a few choices on the temporary page within the next day or so. My Roll In The Clover Soap with RedClover extract and Goatsmilk will be one of the first up.



No comments:

Post a Comment